Today we are celebrating the launch of an all-new custom brand and Showit website design for Angela Xuereb. Angela is a Toronto based hair and makeup artist with a focus on brides and wedding parties.
The new brand displays a beautiful neutral, yet feminine color palette including dusty rose and copper-gold accents. The Angela Xuereb brand overall represents professionalism, warmth and welcomes all visitors.
It was important that her website showcase a wide array of talents and services while remaining easy to navigate and underwhelming to the visitor. Angela’s primary goal is to have her website visitor submit an inquiry form. We ensured plenty of call-to-action buttons to direct her visitor to the natural next step and ultimately lead to that contact form.
Angela was provided custom, professional copywriting from Lauren over at Salted Pages. Her copy was designed to convert and optimized for SEO. Her website was designed around her copy, instead of the other way around which is a common mistake many creatives make.
Here are some fun images of the custom brand and Showit website design for Angela Xuereb.
The custom brand and Showit website design process
If you’re considering a new brand and web design with The Kate Collective, you can expect a fun & easy process!
- Our first step is to take a deep dive into your ideal client (things you’ve likely never thought about) as well as business goals. We consider where you’ve been, where you are, and where you’re trying to take your business. We talk through inspiration, brands that really speak to you, and how you want your brand represented.
- Knowing what I learned in the discovery process I will begin drafting your brand identity. A brand is so much more than just a pretty logo. I will present you with your personal concept presentation complete with a color palette, typography, and logo(s).
- After you’ve approved your new branding guidelines I will begin designing your custom Showit website. We work through page-by-page with individual page goals, to ultimately reach that top priority for your website as a whole.
- As we prepare to finish your website I will connect with you again to strategize your launch. We will work through how you plan to celebrate your launch and ensure you have all the necessary assets to use across your social media channels.
- Launch day! Sit back, enjoy a warm latte while we hit that “publish” button. Later that night toast with some champagne to celebrate your new brand identity – take some downtime before sifting through all of those inquiries coming to your inbox!
The Kate Collective is a branding and website designer with a primary focus on photographers and wedding industry professionals. The Kate Collective is based in Phoenix, Arizona and serves the United States and Canada. To inquire with Katie fill out the form to connect!